DBZ is Gay ! - Mutoniatus DBZ is Gay ! - Mutoniatus

i hate DBZ

i like the fact that DBZ popularity is plummeting, in my view this was a pointless video,
because everyone knows that DBZ is crap anyway, and there is no more sufficient
material in the flash for me(maybe others too) to write a review.

do something funny next time not some pointless thing...

Killerratte responds:

Pointless ? I bet you are some faggot who enjoys sticks beating each other and says it original.

TF2 Gun Sounds! TF2 Gun Sounds!

you have the tolerence of the pope

I'd probably make something like that myself if i knew how to use flash, being a DJ
(some of my work is on here, the rest is to embarrassing or doesn't exist) i can tell you this is a masterpiece, although try to improve the sound quality overall.

what team fortress is i don't know, but splicing (yes, that is a real word) all of those clips and collaborating them, is bloody hard work.

10/10 regardless of sound quality

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

I'm sorry, but what the fucking hell was that?!

No offense by the way (in all of my review i sincerely apologize), but i just sat for five minutes waiting for it to load, OK I'm an impatient person, ill admit I'm pure shit when it comes to flash animating, but most of the time i could not at all see what was going on.

The reason I'm crap at flash is my art, i could of drawn that with a bit of difficulty, and if i was making something that big, i would f made it interesting, not some guy sucking his dick, i mean come on; whats the point?

The other thing, sound quality was well; appalling I'm a DJ, i should know; (some of my work is on NG) a decent microphone is something you obviously do not have, at least i would say, if your lucky you could pick one up for about 25 pounds. (or 50 us dollars)

I can't say any more, as i could only bare to watch 1 minute of this 15mb pile of bull&%#$ sorry for the offense, but i made better pieces of music reading offensive reviews, and really some one needs to tell you authors what you've done wrong with it, maybe you might go on my path and remove it from NG, like i did with most of my crap music.

Better luck next time...

EW: Moving Targets EW: Moving Targets

...

i can only assume that at the end, the base was in Iraq, and the Iraqis called it the enemy base right?

nice animation, jokes, sort of good sound quality, near perfect.

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

so no terrerists were involved in 911???

please dont make another one... cuzz i nearly pissed myself...

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

lol

plz dont make another one...... cuz i nearly psd myself laughing this deserves 5

Bambee Bambee

!lol!

thats the best thing ive seen in weeks keep it up!

Star Worms Star Worms

better

That was much better than your first, graphics & sounds were better, and it was alot more interesting, keep it up!

ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

???

It was funny but... what is the actual story i dont get it.

LULZunlimited responds:

Google search for "Chanology".

Halo Armageddon Halo Armageddon

ok ok

The first part was fun to watch, but however near he end it was a bit boring, it was
a long flash, if your going to make long videos, make them really interesting.

Graphics could do withworking on to make them a bit more realistic, and adding some better background music and voices would of made it much better.

Oter than that, its not to shabby.